>Terms that we usually use
‘We’, ‘GrehIndia’, ‘Us/us’, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, ‘our’, ‘user/users’, etc. are all linked with GrehIndia and have rights to denote/refer GrehIndia on pages only (How to recognize a page> no mention of user name on that page. How to recognize a post> a user name is mentioned on that page). GrehIndia, sometimes, adds disclaimer on some posts that is solely on the basis of posts that contain either financial association or website routing to any 3rd-party-link which asks payment or any type of financial collaboration. (It is also requested to make any payment only after reading the process or taking suggestion from ‘email@example.com’ to know the payment’s ingenuity.)
Main Terms/Terms: ‘We’, ‘GrehIndia’, ‘Us/us’, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, ‘Sites’, ‘Website’, ‘Websites’ and ‘Site’.
The terms (“Terms”) mentioned on this page will automatically approve an agreement with you and GrehIndia in a legal way whenever you see any of the them on the website and you read them on the article(s). The same agreement applies to “Newsfrenzy.Org or NewsfrenzyOrg” if the same is found anywhere apart from GrehIndia. The Terms you read on GrehIndia’s Site agree your use and access to the website(s) and the information published or posted as article(s) on GrehIndia or the “Sites”, “Website”, “Websites” or “Site”. GrehIndia may change or modify these “Terms”, if need be, at any time relates to the current situation, if GrehIndia finds any, by updating this page. It is requested to visit, this page on a regular basis to know the terms that control your use at GrehIndia.
>Disclaimer and Limitations
GrehIndia does not allow any permission to use the content of this Site. Reading an article does not provide the license to use this Site content(s) of any of the posts or pages at anywhere. All the rights of the content, on each article, post or page, belong to GrehIndia, and GrehIndia strictly restricts the reuse of the same at anywhere or even on this Site. GrehIndia encourages some users to publish articles on this Site as a limited license for which GrehIndia grants permission before “**creating their accounts”. That limited license also equips to users to mention/associate the reference link(s) of/to their respected source(s). GrehIndia reserves right to delete the article, or takedown it, only if GrehIndia receives a formal complaint. Takedown also permits removal of articles subject to misuse of these Terms that directly or indirectly affect GrehIndia. The limited license also terminates automatically if you/users breach any of these Terms or its part. The account details will be immediately destroyed upon termination. The following are also applicable as limitations:
- Content or information publishing with changes, copying, distributing, reposting, downloading, or sending in any means or any form to another medium.
- Use the Site or GrehIndia in any “means” or form that is against the law or restricted by these Terms.
- Use of this Site for any sales activity upon the rights of GrehIndia or acting as GrehIndia.
- Use content of GrehIndia and reframe it, where the source, only if, is GrehIndia.
- Use of GrehIndia’s logo and further its contents to evaluate any other websites products and services.
**creating their accounts: In rare cases only.
GrehIndia reserves right to authorize prototype content, only if, the same is prioritized by, or with written email from, email@example.com.
>Posts that are published
Each post that is proofread by its user will entail to take the responsibility of the contents that include in it. Once the post is published, it is viewed over the web and some may claim its fragment on the verge of publication, which GrehIndia may not take responsible for. If any type of harm, distress is finding by anyone after the post publication, then he/she may write us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, for which GrehIndia has right to take action.
>Images that we use
Our user might use the images from the Internet to explain the theme of the articles that he publishes. These images do not carry any affiliation with GrehIndia, and published just to make readers understand the theme of the articles in the best possible way.
Note: If any entity/company like to claim the image, then it is requested to email at email@example.com, GrehIndia will remove or takedown the article as per instructions formulated from the above-mentioned entity/company which GrehIndia thinks as the respective owner for the aforesaid image.
The videos published on YouTube are a property of GrehIndia. As briefing the same, the models who are being highlighted in each video, or their appearance in any form, constitute legal rights to GrehIndia for the ownership of the content made after publishing them on any social media platforms. Hence, it is understood that the role of a model, in any videography published on the social media platforms, is for promotional purpose and purely on the basis of the contract signed, including a bit part, or offered to GrehIndia when he/she is in the period of contract with another company, which automatically transfers all the rights to GrehIndia (after publishing the video); this also covers the directives below.
These directives are applicable to all GrehIndia users*.
- A user* is requested to post an article every week, failing of which leads to name the account as dormant and communicated respective user with a warning email.
- A user, which is inactive for days (7 days only, considering from the start of a week), will be provided a three weeks period to post an article, aftermath the user’s details will be blocked from GrehIndia.
Note: A warning email mentioned in the first directive has a connection with the second one. It means the week in which we send you the warning email will be counted as the first one in the three weeks period.
- A user will not be communicated after sending a warning email, however, the right to block his/her account signed-up by GrehIndia after the completion of the three weeks period is solely with GrehIndia itself. GrehIndia will provide an exception, and cancel out the three weeks period if GrehIndia receives a valid reason on email for not posting any article or inactive status of the account within the three weeks period.
- Once a warning email is issued to any user, no further warning will be sent about posting an article, even in the future, if the same user sticks to the prior three weeks period directive successfully. In addition to it, the procedure follows of the three weeks period in which any weekly posting rule gets missed, the respective week will be continued as the first week and the three weeks period directive carries on.
- Any user who has taken Premium Tag (Editor), in exchange of monetary funding, is exempted from following the three weeks period directive.
Note: A monetary funding, here we mean, is a surety amount that a company pays for 1-year-time. It is refundable, and GrehIndia has the right to put it on hold in case the Premium Tag user breaches any of the directives applicable other than the three weeks period directive.
- A user is responsible for the article(s) he/she is posting/publishing or has/was posted/published. For idea, theme, content or/and story, the user is using, will be dealt with under his/her name only by GrehIndia, and everything he/she is posting/publishing would be aware of, and responded to when others/companies or any 3rd party questioned upon.
- A user registered with GrehIndia is allowed to post/publish unbounded number of articles, and all those become the property of GrehIndia along with the responsibility taken by original user(s).
- A user posted an article – before closing the business with GrehIndia – does not legally file any claims for the article or ask GrehIndia to remove the article he/she posted. GrehIndia agreed with the user as part of it at the time he/she posted it as per directive; and as per record, it was posted by him/her only. GrehIndia may dispose of the articles mentioned herewith, if they are affecting any business or company.
- No article will be modified without the consent of respective user by GrehIndia. It is, also, requested to post the content, which are genuine and pointing to the title of the article(s).
- A user (individual) cannot promote a company, here on GrehIndia. If it is found, then the account will be blocked with prior email communication.
- A user, claiming as company, can promote an article by adding its link in the content and that is solely taking permission from GrehIndia.
- A user is requested to post the content that does not relate anything and which directly or obliquely affects any individual, organisation (organization), company, etc. to some or large extent.
- A user can add image or video by specifying its source, failing of which leads to deletion of the same.
- A user or visitor is not allowed to represent GrehIndia in/on any place/website without GrehIndia’s permission. If it is found and claimed by anyone, then GrehIndia does not legally answerable for that. GrehIndia is an independent website, and information found on posts is/are solely based upon users’ idea or desire to post it/them on GrehIndia.
- GrehIndia does not charge fees from individuals, who do not willing to promote any company. This does not applicable to companies contacting the administer.
User*/Users* – Whose details get registered after communicating with administer (email address provided on website).
Please read Privacy Statement and by visiting the Site, you agree with the Privacy Statement of GrehIndia. Thereby, you are taking responsibility to:
- Protect the visiting information details and not to save or register anywhere else other than www.GrehIndia.com.
- Accept capturing IP address, MAC address and other browser/computer details required for any visitor on GrehIndia’s server; no matter from which device(s) you are doing it.
- Accept any activity that is unlawfully occurring or occurred under your visiting activity, and you fail to protect/prevent such information to keep safe.
When you use GrehIndia, you are accepting Privacy Statement. Subsequently, you also agree to receive E-mail communications from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ (**in rare cases) that include to accept any legal proceedings happened under your visiting activity by any means against law or IT law. GrehIndia further shares computer, browser and rest details to/retrieved from legal informatics. At this stage, GrehIndia is not legally answerable as per statement mentioned above, and further proceedings, or whatever as per law, against the one will be done.
**in rare cases: You receive emails when a case is filed against GrehIndia that is due to negative betide with your visiting activity.
GrehIndia owns this Site or website. If any entity/company thinks that its information we have saved, or requests deletion of the same that we may have saved for while or after uploading related article(s), then it is requested to email at email@example.com. We, at GrehIndia, will remove or takedown the article as per instructions formulated from the above-mentioned entity/company which GrehIndia thinks as the respective owner for the aforesaid information.
Implementation Date: Tuesday, 21 April 2020.
Authoritative Date: Monday, 13 April 2020.
Last Updated: Sunday, 24 April 2022.